Youth Develop Professional Position:
Plans, implements, supervises and evaluates activities provided in within a specific program area, such as Education, Special Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education.
- Prepare Youth for Success
- Program Development and Implementation
1. May participate in special programs and/or events.
2. May be required to drive Club van.
Youth Develop Professional Skills/ knowledge required:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Experience in working with children.
• Knowledge of youth development.
• Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
• Ability to deal with the general public.
• Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
• Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
• Willingness to obtain CPR and First Aid Certifications if not already certified. Training provided by BGCO.
• Valid State Driver’s License if operating Club vehicles.
The Boys & Girls Club of the Ozarks is a non-profit youth development organization that is dedicated to fostering a sense of belonging, positive self-esteem, and accomplishment in all kids. Club Membership is open to all kids ages 6-18, and membership dues are just $30 per year. No child is ever turned away for financial reasons. We are our area’s only full-time, youth agency and is staffed by youth development professionals. The Club is open every day after school and all day long during the summer, giving our kids a safe, fun place to go until their parents or guardians can pick them up. The Club serves children at our locations in Branson, Forsyth, and Reeds Spring.