Psychologist- Medical/Critical Care areas Position:
Benefits at CoxHealth!
* Loan Forgiveness up to $5,000
* Retirement with employer match
* Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays, and weekends
* Onsite fitness facilities
* Pharmacy delivery to your unit
* On-site Employee Health services
* Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
* 1906 Employee Store
* 20% tuition discount on most classes at CoxCollege
* Cafeteria discount
**Sign-on Bonus, front loaded time off & relocation available**
If your interested then keep reading!
Licensed, or license-eligible, psychologist with experience providing clinical diagnostic and treatment services which can include individual, group, family, health and behavior interventions, and/or psychological testing. As need is derived by the department, the psychologist may be asked to provide program consultation, staff education, and/or supervision and training. Must be able to function as a part of an interdisciplinary treatment team. May be asked to provide clinical coverage in other areas of the hospital, consistent with training and experience guidelines.
Psychologist Job Requirements
Required: Doctorate in clinical, counseling psychology or other eligible degree from an APA-Approved program.
Preferred: Specialized training (e.g., coursework, internship, post-doctoral fellowship) in clinical psychology, neuropsychology, and/or health psychology.
Required: 1-3 years related experience – experience can include post-doctoral, and/or independent practice
* Able to conduct assessment and treatment of patients in area(s) of assigned operations.
* Able to integrate work activities into multidisciplinary team environment.
* Must be self-directed as will work alone at times.
* Carry out essential functions of the job with potential expansion of responsibility.
* Familiar with age specific needs for patient populations served.
* Clinical capability to provide full range of behavioral health services to medical and to psychiatric patient populations.
* Required: MO State Psychologist License
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.