Telehealth Speech Pathologist (PRN) – OP Therapy Position:
Telehealth Speech Pathologist (PRN) – OP Therapy will be a combined position that will cover in-clinic coverage as well as tele practice role on the CoxHealth campus.
Come join a dynamic team of speech language pathologists in an outpatient setting for the largest locally owned health system serving Springfield, MO. and the Southwest Missouri Region. CoxHealth is seeking a dedicated individual, and offers a valued opportunity to:
Participate in our cutting edge Speech Telepractice program providing services across the state.
Work with a team of speech language pathologists with over 30 years combined experience.
Assist with program development of our Speech Telepractice program.
Pediatric experience is preferred, but training of the right candidate will be considered.
The Springfield area is known for its low cost of living, family friendly environment, moderate climate and outdoor/recreational opportunities. It is home to colleges and universities including Missouri State University. Come find out why we were voted the Best Place to Work by the readers of 417 Magazine for the second consecutive year!
For more information email HR-Recruitment@coxhealth.com.
Speech-language pathologists assess, diagnose, treat, and help to prevent speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults. They will develop or implement treatment plans for problems that include, but are not limited to, stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, and social communication disorders.
Telehealth Speech Pathologist (PRN) – OP Therapy Job Requirements
* Required: Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology/Communicative Disorders and Sciences
* Preferred: Prior one year hospital/health care related experience
* Good clinical expertise, human relations skills and organizational skills required.
* Self-motivated individual who can work independently with little direct supervision required
* Has demonstrated interest in professional growth by attendance at continuing education workshops, and applications of new principles and/or techniques.
* Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
* Required: Missouri License of Speech Therapy, CCC or CFY candidate AND BLS must be obtained within 90 days of hire
To Apply for this position, please go to:
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.