Branson, Missouri has many job openings in Hospitality, Restaurants, Healthcare and beyond! Our employers are proud to work with the U.S. Department of Labor and Human Resources in Puerto Rico to recruit qualified individuals from the island.
Upcoming Recruitment Events:
Ponce One Stop Center | 12 de agosto, 8am – 10am
Calle Isabel #61-63 | Ponce, PR
Centro de Gestion Unica Laboral Suroeste | 13 de agosto, 8am – 10am
Calle José I. Quintón #33 | Coamo, PR
Centro de Gestion Unica Laboral Sur Central | 14 de agosto, 8am – 10am
Plaza Pitito Barrio Hoconuco #2, Kilometro 170.0 | San German, PR
Centro de Gestion Unica Laboral American Job Center Mayaguez
15 de agosto, 8am – 10am
10 Calle Ramon E. Betances, Sur | Mayaguez, PR
Branson, MO companies will return for Job Fairs August 12-15 in Western Puerto Rico. Recruitment is ongoing now and applicants may apply for the following positions:
Hiltons of Branson
Located in the heart of historic downtown Branson, the sleek 12-story tower of the Hilton Branson Convention Center hotel is attached to the Branson Convention Center.
- Connected to Branson Convention Center and adjacent to Branson Landing, with shopping and dining
- Minutes from over 50 live shows
- Amenities including an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center and business center
- 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space in Branson
- Onsite dining at Level 2 Steakhouse
- Outdoor swimming pool and cabanas
Hiltons of Branson has been recruiting from Puerto Rico since August 2017. They have a strong, multi-cultural team of local workers, international workers, and folks from Puerto Rico managed by Sara Mueller from Puerto Rico. Competitive pay and benefits offered.
Positions Offered (click to see job description):
Click the button below to schedule an interview with this employer!
CoxHealth – Springfield and Branson, MO locations
CoxHealth is a six-hospital health system located in southwest Missouri. CoxHealth employs 11,500 people, including 2,000 nurses. Currently, CoxHealth is seeking nurses who have passed their NCLEX or would like the opportunity to sit for their NCLEX and become a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
CoxHealth is seeking experienced nurses (RNs) and Graduate Nurses, Respiratory Therapists and Radiology Technologist for its Springfield and Branson, Missouri hospitals. Candidates must be eligible to sit for the NCLEX exam or other necessary licensing and must be bilingual. Upon the signing a contractual work agreement and complying with other pre-employment screenings and procedures, CoxHealth will pay for individual travel from Puerto Rico to Branson, will arrange for your housing and transportation to and from the work site, and are offering full-time, permanent positions.
- Registered Nurses (RN) or Graduate Nurses (within 6 months of graduation)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Radiology Technologist
Click the button below to find more information about CoxHealth and its job opportunities and to complete an interest form. The employer will reach out to qualified candidates to schedule an interview.
About the Hiring Events
The Branson Chamber of Commerce assists employers from our community with their recruitment efforts by facilitating Hiring Events in Puerto Rico several times per year. The Branson Chamber also organizes community and cultural events and serves as an advocate for recruits to help accommodate their new life in Branson. Recruits can contact us at any time through this website with any questions or concerns.
All employers are authorized to recruit by the U.S. Department of Labor and American Job Centers in Puerto Rico! You can trust that the job offerings and benefits are legitimate.
The Hiring Process – How to Prepare?
Please register with the American Job Center prior to attending an event and bring your SEO ID card if you can.
- Interviews will be conducted on site! Please come prepared to interview and accept an offer of employment.
- Some positions will be offered on a seasonal basis from March to January, depending on the employer and the position. Other positions are also offered on a permanent basis.
- Employers will pay for your airfare upon signing the work contract. As long as the work contract is fulfilled successfully, this will not need to be paid back.
- Housing and transportation will be offered by each employer and will be affordable ($80-$100/week housing average). Some employers include transportation in the housing cost, others may charge a weekly fee. The community also has additional apartment options available to rent on your own.
- Make sure to ask each employer about the length of the job and the benefits they offer.
- Pay varies by position and level of experience and will be discussed upon interview. Most employers for hospitality or restaurant are offering $10 to $15 per hour starting pay depending on the position. Nursing positions with CoxHealth begin at $16 to $25+ per hour, based on your certifications and qualifications.
Branson is a small town of 10,000 people but we see more than 8 million visitors every year! We are growing with new attractions, shows and other investments added to our community each year. CLICK HERE to check out what Branson, Missouri has to offer.
Come live and work in Branson, Missouri. You will live in a fun environment, beautiful landscape and have the opportunity to improve your English language skills. We are ready for you!
Please read our 2018 Imagine Branson relocation guide to learn more about Branson!